Why Hire A Family Law Attorney?
Southern California Family Attorneys
If you are looking for a divorce, family law or estate planning lawyer in Southern California — you have a lot of choices. Are they all the same? Should you simply choose a firm that’s close to your home? The one with the most billboards? The cheapest?
At Holstrom, Sissung, Marks & Anderson, we provide quality services and aggressive legal representation on behalf of people with family law or estate-related legal needs. We have extensive experience with the full range of those issues and offer representation throughout Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Here’s what makes us different:
- You’re important to us. At our firm, you will always be recognized and respected as an individual person — not just another “case file.” One of the ways we show this is by taking the time to listen to what you have to say. That’s important. In fact, we can’t help you or anyone else if we don’t take the time to understand what the issues are that concern you most.
- We care about finding and achieving the solutions that are right for you. In family law, divorce or estate planning matters, “one-size-fits-all” solutions typically don’t fit anyone’s real needs. Our lawyers will work with you to find the solutions that will.
- Here, you’ll know what’s happening and what to expect throughout. Good news, bad news or no news at all — we’ll be straight with you. We’ll keep you informed. We’ll prepare you for what’s likely to happen next. We’ll be here to answer your questions and address any concerns that come up from start to finish.
- You deserve lawyers who will be aggressive in seeking to protect your interests and accomplish your goals. Whether it’s time to engage in negotiation over an issue such as custody, visitation or support or, take it to court — we never forget that it’s your future, but we handle it as if it were our own future at stake.
- “Yes men” are a “dime a dozen”. Sadly, there is no shortage of attorneys who will tell a client what they think the client wants to hear in an effort to retain a new client. On the other side, the old adage is true that you will often get exactly what you pay for. There are many attorneys who will charge a low retainer only to perform low quality work. At Holstrom, Sissung, Marks & Anderson, we will always work with you to make sure you get exactly what you expect. We tell you what you need to hear and what you need to know, not necessarily what you want to hear. This enables you to make informed decisions that affect your life.
Free Telephone Consultations
Call us for a free phone consultation with an attorney or — contact us via e-mail and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Free Telephone Consultations/Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Corona Office: (951) 734-6371
- Orange Office: (714) 633-8258
- Riverside Office: (951) 274-9448
- San Bernardino Office: (909) 919-2041