Affordable Divorce Attorneys in Southern California
Affordable Divorce in Southern California
If you have serious concerns about whether or not you can afford to get divorced right now, you’re not alone. A lot of people do. At the same time, continuing to live under one roof with your irreconcilable differences can make life unbearable for everyone, including the children.
At Holstrom, Sissung, Marks & Anderson, we know that not every client has the same goals or same means with which to accomplish them. Because of that, we have always done our best to make the divorce process affordable and to keep costs in line with each client’s individual budget. To learn more about how we can make divorce affordable for you — call or contact us online. We’ll be glad to help.
What Are My Options for an Inexpensive Divorce?
- The do-it-yourself approach is affordable to everyone in terms of up-front cost. The problem is — it can also produce the kind of divorce results no one can afford. The worst calls we get often begin with, “I was in court this morning and it went really bad. Can you fix it?”
- Unbundled services are another option. Choosing a divorce lawyer doesn’t have to be an all-or-nothing proposition. Here, you can retain us to represent you on the issue or issues that are most important to you.
- You might also choose representation of a limited scope. Suppose you’ve been handling everything yourself but now are faced with an important hearing and serious doubts about how you should handle it. Our attorneys can be retained to represent you just for hearings like this.
- Paying legal bills in installments might also work. In appropriate cases, we’re willing to set up payment plans that may allow you to get the experienced legal representation you need right now without having to pay for it all in one fell swoop.
For a free telephone consultation with an attorney — call any one of our Southern California office locations directly or contact us online.
Free Telephone Consultations/Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Corona Office: (951) 734-6371
- Orange Office: (714) 633-8258
- Riverside Office: (951) 274-9448
- San Bernardino Office: (909) 919-2041